Is Lenovo Ideapad S145 APU Dual Core A6 (laptop) good to buy? Should you buy this laptop? my personal Review.

Is Lenovo Ideapad S145 APU Dual Core A6 (laptop) good to buy? Should you buy this laptop?

Today I will Share My experience with you all.

Lenovo Ideapad S145


  • Generally Lenovo Ideapad S145 Laptop is a budget laptop if you have budget under 25K then you can buy it. Now come to the point is it good or bad? Well first we should to check specification. Let’s see..
Specifications


Model Number:                    S145-15AST

Part Number:                       81N30063IN
  
Suitable For:                         Processing & Multitasking

Battery Backup:                   Upto 4.5 hours

Processor Name:                   APU Dual Core A6

RAM:                                      4 GB

RAM Type:                            DDR4

HDD Capacity:                      1 TB

Processor Variant:                 A6-9225

Clock Speed:                           2.6 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 3 GHz

Expandable Memory:            Upto 8 GB

Graphic Processor:                 AMRadeon R4

Cores:                                       Dual cores

Operating System:                  Windows 10 Home

System Architecture:               64 bit

Screen Size:                               39.62 cm (15.6 inch)

Screen Resolution:                    1366 x 768 Pixels

Screen Type:                              HD LED Backlit Anti-glare TN Display (220 nits Brightness)

Speakers:                                    Built-in Dual Speakers
 
Web Camera:                             0.3 Megapixel Webcam
 



  • You already have got all information, now I will share my experience about this laptop. So I am using this laptop from before 5 months. And I am very happy with this laptop; I did not get any fault from this laptop till now. So I know your main doubt about processor. So I will solve your all question regarding this laptop.

1. Why AMD processor in this laptop? Why not INTEL?
  • Well if you have budget under 25000 INR or 25K then you definitely should to buy AMD Processor because AMD A-6 Dual core Processor can beat INTEL I3 Dual core Processor (INTEL starting 30K or 30000 INR). So in this budget AMD is good for you.


2. Can I play games or run some high Application?
  • Yes you can play some games and run application like short editing, Photo Edit, etc. because it has AMD Radeon R4 Graphics that is too much for your lower games and some application.


3. Is this best budget laptop?
  • Yes it would be best budget laptop for you.


4. Is battery backup good?
  • You will get 4 Hours continue battery backup. Battery drains quickly because AMD processor consumes more power. However but in this price you it would be better choice for you.



MY Experience

My experience is good with this laptop but have little bit issue with battery backup but I am happy with this laptop because I believe that it’s the best laptop for me in this price.
So you have budget under 25000 or 25K then you should to buy this laptop definitely.

Thank you

Post a Comment

0 Comments